Monday, November 2, 2015

[Pakistani Culture Workshop] Health and the Pakistani Community


The Pakistani Culture Workshop of Multiculturalism in Action will organize a public seminar on 7 Nov, 2015 (coming Saturday). The seminar topic is "Health and the Pakistani Community", and the speakers are Dr. Nazia Shahid and Ms. Asma Batool.




Details of the seminar are as follow:

Date: 7 Nov, 2015
Time: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Venue: Room 405, Wu Ho Man Yuen Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong

All are welcome. Due to limited seats, please register on or before 5 Nov, 2015.

Enquiry / Registration: Ms. Connie Lee (lee-connie@cuhk.edu.hk).

6 comments:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. http://www.overvekts-operasjoner.no/garantert-kvalitet.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am so charmed I found your online journal, I truly found you by error, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could simply get a kick out of the chance to say thank for a huge post and an inside and out enlivening site. Kindly do keep up the considerable work. השתלות שיניים ביום אחד מחירים

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. MTHFR Treatment by methyl-life.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. hcg diet drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. trigeminal neuralgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. tmj treatment tampa

    ReplyDelete