Monday, November 2, 2015

[Pakistani Culture Workshop] Health and the Pakistani Community


The Pakistani Culture Workshop of Multiculturalism in Action will organize a public seminar on 7 Nov, 2015 (coming Saturday). The seminar topic is "Health and the Pakistani Community", and the speakers are Dr. Nazia Shahid and Ms. Asma Batool.




Details of the seminar are as follow:

Date: 7 Nov, 2015
Time: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Venue: Room 405, Wu Ho Man Yuen Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong

All are welcome. Due to limited seats, please register on or before 5 Nov, 2015.

Enquiry / Registration: Ms. Connie Lee (lee-connie@cuhk.edu.hk).

7 comments:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. http://www.overvekts-operasjoner.no/garantert-kvalitet.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am so charmed I found your online journal, I truly found you by error, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could simply get a kick out of the chance to say thank for a huge post and an inside and out enlivening site. Kindly do keep up the considerable work. השתלות שיניים ביום אחד מחירים

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. MTHFR Treatment by methyl-life.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. hcg diet drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. trigeminal neuralgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. tmj treatment tampa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved to Pakistan culture. In this tradition, We do respect to elders, youngster.
    If you want to get the Garage Door Companies service. You can get it by Click here https://samedaygaragedoorservicesga.com/ and you can resolve your problems.

    ReplyDelete